Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 7

8:00 AM: One week if at 8:00 PM. So tired. Probably driving from Toledo to Cincinnati today in order to beat the snow that's coming tomorrow.

3:00 PM: Best part about the hunger strike? It's like a Guster jukebox is playing in my head.

8:00 PM: Made it one full week. Didn't have enough energy to drive back to Cincinnati, I'll have to try it after a shake tomorrow. It's the first snow of the season, so I think it is finally fitting that I get to say this:

WINTER IS COMING.

10:00 PM: I'm thinking I need to do something to spice this blog up for week two. Comment with ideas. Keep in mind, I have about as much energy as a sloth. Perhaps something to do every other day after the protein shake.

Also, something else... Too tired to think of it. It was very funny. In the alternate universe where I remembered what it was, you all laughed a lot. In that universe, Community was returned tomorrow and my hunger strike ended.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you can't remember what it was... I would definitely enjoy watching a new episode of Community right now! Good luck dude!

    ReplyDelete