Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 9

10:00 AM: uuughhh

10:15 AM: Just got this. Made my day! Absolutely brilliant. I want to see Catherine doing this in the background of every scene for an entire episode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLv0weVb6QQ

It takes way more courage to dance, alone, in front of a large group of people, without music than to just not eat anything.

5:45 PM: Forgot to post earlier, but I weighed-in earlier. The results are in another post.

My wife had an inspired idea for my next project/way to spruce up the blog. Check back later for more details. (I promise, the idea is more than just, "leave them in suspense and make them check back later so people check the blog obsessively).

1:00 AM: Sat down to work on the new project at 6 PM and just looked up. Never underestimate the power of distraction.

For readers of the blog, an early look at "Greendale Weekly"; Greendale Community College'sv only daily, online newspaper. Greendale Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment